13.10.05

Prognosis

Late last night when phallus was high!
A few sad sky
  invaded my dining room
grabbed and robbed!
Fertile tomorrow’s futile plans

Putrid dismay prints of blood
Tsunami washed off alcoholic films
Negatives of a critical mood
  cloaked in hood;
Impish winks luring teens
Snapshots from my sleepless dreams

Golden drops of brilliant wine
  trickles swig past desiccate lips
I, a stamp on blank blank sheets
Chiseled emotions on void breeze

Pallid papers; whiter than life
Chronicle sagas of hedonist greed
Crying birth on sidewalks spree
Wanton lust for carnal sins

Dear dear I now see clear
Mellow lights on died dusk feast;
Nature calls to embrace romance
  few cared but me shall heed
  Affected grace of polished swine
Urbane vandals distort fresh souls
  A dictate heart can never accede
Beauty ,I just can’t destroy you
                            Your gold;.

And finally
End will come
Superficial and inner me beneath
  constantly warring ; now climax comes
Confrontations will teach
Who shall inherit the streets
Who shall rot in grief
Neither inside outside me
Nor u can predict
The semblance of correct path
The Prognosis

2 Comments:

Blogger Shamasis said...

The inheritence is slowly paved way to 'spammers' if you do not enable "word verification!"

4:21 AM  
Blogger Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

nice !

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home